A Top Tier Business Location In
The Bustling Fort Worth Area
Drug / Convenience Store
Fort Worth, Tx
Why Fort Worth?*
This vibrant, culturally diverse city offers businesses stability and success unparalleled in other cities throughout Texas and the United States. We have a strong economy providing job opportunities and economic sources to businesses of all sizes.
Fort Worth Overview
- Fort Worth is known for its vibrant culture and hospitality, with attractions such as the Fort Worth Zoo, The Amon Carter Museum of American Art, The Kimbell Art Museum, and more.
- Business costs are 12% lower than the national average, with 7% less labor costs, 35% less state and local taxes, and 30% less office costs.
- The city has grown by 25% since 2010 and is projected to be home to 1M people by 2028.
- The gross domestic product of the DFW area plus Arlington is $512B.
- 4 hours from either coast by air.
- North Texas comprises 13 counties, 150+ cities & 9K square miles with 7.5 million people in total.
- Texas’ GDP ranks 9th in the country; 200K jobs have been created in the DFW region since May 2020, with a 7.7% increase in job growth in 2021.
- Median Family Income is higher than state, and national levels; Downtown Fort Worth earns a 76 Walk Score & ranks 41st most walkable large cities in America.
Walk score for the downtown fort worth region
Among the most walkable large cities in america
Increase in job growth in 2021 for the DFW region.
For more reasons to make Fort Worth, and more specifically 777 Main, your place of business, visit itbeginsinfortworth.com
* Source: itbeginsinfortworth.com
Downtown Fort Worth Events
Downtown fort worth events
Main Street Arts Festival
Main Street Arts Festival, it happens at our front door! The Main Street Arts Festival is an annual downtown Fort Worth, Texas event. It is a four-day festival that usually takes place in April and showcases the work of more than 200 artists from around the country. The festival features a variety of art forms, including painting, sculpture, photography, jewelry, and ceramics, among others. In addition to the art, the festival also includes live music, food vendors, and children’s activities. The festival is free to attend, and visitors can purchase artwork directly from the artists. The Main Street Arts Festival has been a popular event in Fort Worth for over 35 years, attracting thousands of visitors yearly.
Downtown Fort Worth Events
Parade of Lights
The Parade of Lights is an annual holiday event in downtown Fort Worth, Texas. It typically takes place in November or December and features a parade of colorful floats, marching bands, and other festive entries decorated with thousands of twinkling lights. The parade route passes right in front of 777 Main, spanning several streets of downtown Fort Worth, and visitors can enjoy the festivities from both sides of the street. In addition to the parade, there are other holiday-themed activities and attractions, including visits with Santa Claus, food vendors, and live music. The Parade of Lights has been a beloved holiday tradition in Fort Worth for over three decades, attracting thousands of spectators yearly. It is a family-friendly event that brings together the community to celebrate the holiday season in a festive and joyful atmosphere.