West Garage Retail
Fort Worth, Tx
Why Fort Worth?
This vibrant, culturally diverse city offers businesses stability and success unparalleled in other cities throughout Texas and the United States. We have a strong economy providing job opportunities and economic sources to businesses of all sizes.
Fort Worth Overview
- Fort Worth is known for its vibrant culture and hospitality, with attractions such as the Fort Worth Zoo, The Amon Carter Museum of American Art, The Kimbell Art Museum, and more.
- Business costs are 12% lower than the national average, with 7% less labor costs, 35% less state and local taxes, and 30% less office costs.
- The city has grown by 25% since 2010 and is projected to be home to 1M people by 2028.
- The gross domestic product of the DFW area plus Arlington is $512B.
- 4 hours from either coast by air.
- North Texas comprises 13 counties, 150+ cities & 9K square miles with 7.5 million people in total.
- Texas’ GDP ranks 9th in the country; 200K jobs have been created in the DFW region since May 2020, with a 7.7% increase in job growth in 2021.
- Median Family Income is higher than state, and national levels; Downtown Fort Worth earns a 76 Walk Score & ranks 41st most walkable large cities in America.
Walk score for the downtown fort worth region
Among the most walkable large cities in america
Increase in job growth in 2021 for the DFW region.
For more reasons to make Fort Worth, and more specifically 777 Main, your place of business, visit itbeginsinfortworth.com
* Source: itbeginsinfortworth.com